Right now I have a stack of books I need to be reading. I need to read them because I've gotten them from the author, publisher, or some independent firm and the price of the book is one review. I like this arrangement for the most part. It cuts down on the amount of cash I spend each month. But the one down side is that I don't always have time to read the things I would just like to read.
The list below are the books that I am hoping to get around to sometime soon. I have copies already, just waiting to be opened and fallen in love with. Have you read any of them? What did you think about them? Love them? Hate them? Never read them? I'm dying to know.
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Thursday Next: First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde
- Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
- Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
- Ironside: A Modern Faery's Tale by Holly Black
- Nightengale's Lament: A Novel of the Nightside by Simon R. Green
- Hex and the City: A Novel of the Nightside by Simon R. Green
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- Love Bites by Lynsay Sands